What We do For You
We support your small business by organizing your business finances using current and dynamic cloud-based accounting software, like QuickBooks Online and Xero, the industry standards in online accounting software. We manage your business books virtually so you can focus on your core business. We will ensure everything is correct, updated, and understandable.
For basic monthly bookkeeping services, we:
- Categorize all Revenue & Expenses
- Manage Bank Feeds
- Reconcile Bank & Credit Card Accounts
- Provide Receipt & Document management
- Offer QBO subscription discount (new QBO clients)
- Unlimited email support
How this will help you:
- It saves you precious time and resources so you can do more of what you love – personally and professionally.
- It allows you to focus on money-making projects to grow your business.
- It gives you clarity and confidence in your business financials.
- It takes the burden of the day-to-day business finances and numbers off your shoulders.
- It helps your business stay compliant since your transactions are organized and documented.
- It better prepares you for tax time and removes the last minute panic to get all your financials together for your tax preparer.
We provide accurate record-keeping – which will allow you to take advantage of potential business loans or investments, and feel confident that your business is in order and thriving.
You see money coming in and going out of your business accounts, but what is the bottom line? What do the numbers mean? Are you doing well, or could you make improvements?
We will review your financial data with you, so you can understand:
- what the equity is in your business,
- what your profit is,
- where your cash came from and where it went.
This gives you critical information about the health of your business.
We provide insight so that you can thoroughly understand what your financial numbers are telling you so you can make the right business decisions. And we help determine your business’s value.
Our accounting services provide for you:
- Monthly Balance Sheet
- Monthly Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- Monthly Statement of Cash Flows
- Annual reports for tax preparation
- Monthly or Quarterly phone or online session to review and explain financial statements
- It allows you to better prepare for the future – strategize, brainstorm, market, expand – really focus on your business’s big picture.
- It enables you to know how your business is performing and create actionable plans to realize your business goals.
In addition to our standard Bookkeeping and Accounting services, you may need extra assistance such as Billing or Catch-up bookkeeping.
Additional services available if needed:
- QuickBooks Online Set-up (new QBO users)
- Creating Custom Chart of Accounts (new QBO users)
- Chart of Accounts review & clean-up
- Invoicing management, A/R
- Bill Pay management, A/P
- Inventory Management
- Asset Depreciation
- Loan Amortization
- Assisted Payroll (with integrated Payroll software)
- 1099 preparation year-end
- Financial ratio and trend analysis
- Catch-up Bookkeeping (previous months/years)
- Clean-up Bookkeeping (fixing errors, re-categorizing)
For Dog Walking and Pet Sitting clients, we also offer set-up and implementation of Pet Sitter Plus pet software, as well as Billing and Receivables management. Whether you are a new PSP user or need to get set up, we can help. Becky was a PSP software coach for six years and knows the ins and outs of using the software effortlessly. www.PetSitterPlus.com