I’m Becky Eberly, owner of BlueStone Business Solutions. My passion (other than my family, dogs, and travel) is empowering small businesses to grow and succeed. I provide peace of mind and time-savings to business owners by managing their business finances.
I understand how crucial it is for your business to have organized books and a clear vision based on sound financial reports. And I know what it takes to keep small businesses organized and profitable – because I’ve done it. So let me focus on your bookkeeping and accounting, and you can focus on doing more of what you love.
I’m mostly interested in learning about YOU and how I can help your business grow, but here are some of my credentials and experiences:
- I have an MBA in Finance from Mount St. Mary’s University in Maryland.
- I have 20 years of small business ownership experience; I have owned businesses in Pet Care, Software Coaching/Business Consulting, Boutique Retail, and Bookkeeping/Accounting – and I’ve managed the books for all of them.
- I founded Dog Days & Cat Naps in 2000, the largest pet sitting and dog walking company in NE Florida, grew the business to over 35 staff and six-figure revenue, and sold it in 2017.
- I was a software coach, business consultant, and billing/admin manager for Pet Sitter Plus (business management software) for over six years.
- I founded a boutique gift shoppe in a historic downtown shopping area, managing inventory, systems and staff, and sold the business after several years.
- I’m an Advanced Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. Fewer than 10% of ProAdvisors hold the Advanced certification. And I’m a Certified Xero Partner.
- I’m a Certified Public Bookkeeper through the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB) and a member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers (AIPB).
- I have a Certificate of Completion from a comprehensive Bookkeeping Business course created by a CPA, Bookkeepeers.com.
I worked in Corporate Finance & Investments for many years. I was a trader for a large Investment firm, a college planning specialist, and an L&D facilitator teaching investments. I worked for a CPA, and for non-profit summer camps and children’s programs. I was a camp counselor for many summers, and taught self-reliance courses to disadvantaged youth in the public school system. I’m married with three kids, and live in beautiful St. Augustine, Florida.
Why BlueStone for a business name? Stacked stones on a trail signify that you are on the right path and you won’t get lost. They also symbolize order-from-chaos and are said to surround you with calming, soothing energies to relieve stress and calm the mind. So if you are feeling a bit lost or worried about your business finances, let us keep your business on the right path and you stress-free about your finances.
Get in Touch!
I’d love to speak with you about your Bookkeeping and Accounting needs. Click the Contact Me button to get in touch.